Sunday, September 16, 2012

6 Weeks old and Out of Towners

First off, who can deny me a picture with a DIGGER??!?!?!

 

Oh Elliot, that's not as interesting as me.  Look at me all pretty in pink, with a bow to match too!  If only I was smiling.













I'm going to be the ring bearer in Uncle Brian and Auntie Mary's wedding in January.  Here I am trying on an outfit.  Don't I look smashing?  It's going to be different then, but we were trying on for size.













I frequently ask Mommy if I can hold Julia.  I'm not sure she looks very happy here.


There are times I ask to feed Julia too.  Mommy thinks it's funny, but apparently there's something wrong with this picture.









 I'm becoming more aware of my surroundings.  Mommy saw me batting at the toys one day, but she's not sure if it was on purpose or not.  I was repeatedly doing it though, but she thinks I'm way too young to do this purposefully.  Well, I guess I won't tell her whether I really can do it or not.




  I went to my first baby shower this past week for one of Mommy's coworkers.  Here's Auntie Sally...the shower was hosted at her place.  She really liked holding me.
  




Uncle Matt wanted to hold me too.  Apparently he's an old pro because he has a lot of younger brothers and sisters.
  








 
Here's Auntie Jen, the mother to be.  Isn't she pretty?  She's going to have a girl too!










 Mommy said I was really good at the party.  I didn't fuss at all, and I was awake the whole time, just looking around.  After the long day at the shower, I was beat.  Grandpa didn't go to the shower, but he was tired too.  I don't know why.





 Here's another picture of me sleeping...seems to be a pattern here.




Great Auntie Veronica came to see me from Hong Kong!  Well, she was passing through because of business, but nevertheless, she came to see me.
 I really like Uncle James.  I haven't seen him in a few months, but I remembered him and we had a blast.
Sorry this post is a day late.  It's hard to get on the computer nowadays.  Our parents are busy with Julia and me.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you and your brother continue to get along as you grow up! That would just be splendid. E you look so great in that tux! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete