Saturday, June 8, 2013

10 Months Birthday and Mommy's summer vacation!

I'm 10 months old now and it's getting harder for Mommy to take my monthly pictures, but here they are.



 
 I don't know why you bother with this piece of paper, Mommy.















Don't you like my hair?  
 

This is what I like to do to our mat.






 


I've been doing a lot of standing.  I still can't pull myself up, but once I'm up, I'm pretty stable.  I look like Mommy in this picture, when she was a baby.









Now what am I going to do?

As mentioned in the previous post, Mommy is on summer break, which means she takes us to different places once in a while.  On Monday, we went to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo.  I had a blast.  We didn't even see any of the animals.  This was my first ride.





I LOVED this one.  I had to ride it twice.  I did have a bit of a meltdown after the second time because I wanted to stay on the ride, even after Mommy explained to me that there were other kids in line.  Sorry, Mommy.


This is why we didn't get to see any of the animals.  I spent most of my time on this play structure.  I even went down this twirly slide.  If you look carefully, you can see me coming out.


I was there too, but since I'm small, I couldn't do anything but hang out with Mommy.





I think this is the first time I ever walked across netting like this.


Like my hair?


 
I also found this area to jump off of.








Did I mention that I love it when Mommy's on break??  I got to try Icee too!
 
 

Enough about Elliot.  I'm getting slightly more mobile, and definitely reaching for things that aren't easy to get to.







Speaking of mobility...look what I can do now at the end of the week.  I crawl like Elliot!  Like brother like sister!

Help!  I've fallen and I can't get up!  But I don't seem to be bothered by it at all.








Here are some pictures of the two of us.


 Bleeehhhh!









Hey!  I don't want to eat your fingers, Julia












I liked Happy Hollow so much, we went again on Friday.  We did see some animals this time, but again, I preferred the play structure.  Here I am on the web.


I also rode the carousel on this awesome eagle!















They also had this tricycle racing ride.  I had a hard time pedaling around though, but it was fun.
I like helping Mommy do laundry.
Mommy got me some sunglasses.  I wanted to wear them while eating dinner.  Don't I look cool?










Just wanted to see if I still fit...I DO!
 
Lots of pictures this past week, huh?  Hope you enjoyed them!  Mommy sure was busy with us!


 

1 comment:

  1. Julia you are growing up so fast! Standing and crawling already, aren't you going to give Joshua a chance to catch up?

    Looks like you two are having a great time now that mommy is on summer vacation. I hope you all get to spend lots of quality time together.

    Elliot, you crack me up... from the crazy-hair picture to the last one of you in the car seat. You're such a funny guy. Auntie Colleen, cousin Joshua, and I are looking forward to seeing all of you very very soon!

    ReplyDelete