Sunday, January 27, 2013

3 Years old and 25 weeks!

 Happy 3rd birthday to me!!!  Here I am at daycare with a birthday hat!  I don't like the band under my chin so my teacher put it behind my head.  I moved the hat around some, and this is the result.

I moved it around some more.  My classmates were all giggling at my antics.













I'm so silly.
This is Ms. Telesha, my teacher.
And of course, Mommy.  Mommy made me some yummy cupcakes to share with my friends.  I couldn't be bothered to look at the camera when I have chocolate in my mouth.  Yum!







Before we make this post all about Elliot, let me insert myself here.  I'm 25 weeks now and Mommy introduced me to baby oatmeal!  Here I am in the Bumbo chair getting ready to eat, though I didn't know it.
 
And after...yum.  I took to oatmeal really well.  Sorry about the mess on my face.  You can't expect me to be clean.  I'm just learning how to eat! I wasn't too happy that I had no more to eat.








 Back to me...the night of my birthday, we went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate.  For you loyal followers, you'll remember that I went there last year too.  Here I am eating pizza the right way.  I started off eating it backwards, but Daddy taught me how to do it correctly.





Look!  A family portrait!







 I got to eat cheesecake.  Yummy.  Even though it LOOKS like it, I didn't eat this all by myself.  We all shared.




 I DID try to claim it all as mine by licking the chocolate off the plate.  What are you doing, Elliot??







Check out my moves!  I was getting antsy at the end of the night so here I was.

 The next day we had my birthday party.  Mommy and Daddy rented me a jumpy house and I had a blast!  My buddy Alex and I had a lot of fun.  There were lots of other kids there too!


 Do you like my cake?  Mommy made it.  It was her first cake ever and it was yummy.  Auntie Nat decorated the top, since Mommy had to run out to get the food.  Cool, huh?


 When am I going to have some cake???  Not fair!  Pretty soon, Julia.

 Figures this post will be more about Elliot than me.  That's ok.  It IS his birthday after all.  I hope you all enjoyed the post.  Here's a picture of me during tummy time, yet again.  Sigh.
 Thanks to all the friends and family who came to celebrate!  It was a lot of fun.  Thank you for all the presents too!  Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Elliot! Happy 3rd Birthday! From my count, it almost seems you had as many parties as you do years! One at school, one at Cheesecake Factory (your uncles favorite btw), and one at home. The bouncy house looked like alot of fun.

    Make sure to thank your parents for it all! Looked like alot of work but you're always worth it!

    Julia, you are just getting cuter and cuter. Keep smiling! You are just starting on tasting all the wonderful foods that are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday son! We can't believe that you are turning 3 already. Time has just flown by! You are so much fun to hang out with. Julia you also seem to be enjoying the party, and everyone wanted to hold you! Don't worry you'll get your turn, though it will be a while before you will realize what the fuss is about. :-)

    ReplyDelete