Sunday, November 11, 2012

14 Weeks!


 I'm 14 weeks this week.  Sorry it's a tiny tad late. I've been keeping my parents up at night, so they're a little tired and not as willing to let us on the computer.  Come on!  I have fans who are waiting to hear from me!  As I keep them awake, there are moments that I DO sleep.  This is of course, after Mommy fed me.  Yum.



  

Mommy put my hand on this ring and I don't know how to get it off yet.  That's not fair!  But, music plays when I pull on it, so maybe it's not too bad after all.

Ahhh...food coma again.

Speaking of food coma, it's time for me to feed Bear Bear.




 Look how big my eyes are in this picture!


Mommy thinks I look like someone called Mr. Rogers.  Who is that?










Does this Mr. Rogers know how to walk in these shoes?  Cuz apparently, I'm not that good at it.
 Daddy took me to swim class.


 I have a new teacher this time.  Hopefully I'll do better in the coming sessions. 







I'm soo tired after meeting up with my grandparents and Auntie Nathalie for lunch.



Here I am after a bath.  Don't I look cute?

Anyways, sorry this post is so short.  Like I said, I've been keeping my parents (mainly Mommy) up at night, so they're kind of tired.  I need to get this sleeping thing down or else there will be less and less pictures in the upcoming weeks!


1 comment:

  1. Ah we needed a quiet weekend to recover from the LA/Disney/Thanksgiving/baby shower trip. Elliot you remind me of me when I was younger, wearing MY daddy's shoes. Now, wearing your mommy's shoes is an entirely different thing...

    ReplyDelete