Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 25 July 12th-18th

This was a week of visitors for me.  They're all repeat visitors, but it's fun to see them nonetheless.


 I met up with Grandma and Auntie Naomi for lunch one day.  I'm having a conversation with Auntie Naomi.  I don't remember what we were talking about though.




Mommy has been trying to give me more tummy time practice.  Some times I'm ok with it.  Other times...





Grandma and Grandpa came to visit on Tuesday.  Check out my bling!  Well, it's actually Grandma's but how cool is that?  Can you see it?







This is one of my favorite things to do with Mommy and Daddy.  I was showing off to my grandparents though.  They were SO surprised that I would pay attention to a book!

By the way, that book's rhyme was a lifesaver for Mommy when we were on our way down to LA.  When I started getting fussy, Mommy recited it to me and I immediately quieted down.  It was like night and day.  It only worked a bit on the way back home, but it was still something to see.  Imagine me crying my eyes out only to quiet down instantly and stare at Mommy when she started the rhyme.

Mommy likes this time with me...right after I feed and when I need to burp or poop is when I'm the quietest and when I'm not squirming around.


Auntie Jan and Auntie Kristine came to visit me on separate days.  It's been a while since either of them held me.



Funny enough, when I saw each of them, I smiled and didn't cry.  Maybe I recognized them from a while back.  Lately I've been crying when I see strangers looking at me.  I feel bad...some times I even cry when I see Grandma looking at me (at least in the beginning).


I'm having fun here on Auntie Kristine's legs.


I had another play date with Alex this week, except I don't have a picture with him.  Our naps don't coincide, so it's hard for our Mommies to get us together.  When I'm asleep, he's awake, and when I'm awake, he's asleep.  I DO have a picture with Auntie Monnette playing with me while Alex was getting a bath.  She says I'm chubby and she was trying to tickle me.  I didn't grace her with my laugh though.











We all went over to Auntie Melissa's house on Saturday.  I got to hang out with Zach.  It was a brand new environment for me, so I was busy looking around.  Auntie Melissa was reintroducing me to Zach.




He's very friendly.  He's holding my hand.


Auntie wanted to show me a volleyball.  Mommy was excited because she doesn't have one my size to let me play with.  Zach's trying to give me pointers here, but I was too busy focusing on the ball.



I guess I need some gel in my hair.


I wasn't able to fall asleep at Auntie Melissa's place, so Mommy and Daddy had to take me home.  It was fun though overall.  I'm soo lucky to be able to see all these people!  Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. such a busy week and Sabrina still managed to go climbing Friday night! I had E all to myself! Well... he was asleep by 8pm, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though you didn't laugh out loud i know you were dying inside when i tickled you. and i bet you laughed so hard you even pee'd in your pants. o wait, you do that already. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach really enjoyed having Elliot over. Hopefully they can spend more time together next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're CLIMBING?! I'm so jealous, I miss climbing with you!

    The pics are so cute. I love the tummy time one (heehee!). And Elliot and Zach look so cute together; I don't think I've seen any pics of them together before. How cute that Elliot is so into that book/rhyme though--glad you have a secret weapon that works to calm him down (at least some of the time). Oh, and of course I have to say how much I love the mini v-ball! You must get one of those!

    ReplyDelete