Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 24 July 5th-July 11th

This week I took the time to recuperate from a very busy weekend.  Well, I was fine.  Let's say Mommy had to recuperate from that drive up.

We were a little late in taking my 5 month old picture, but here I am anyway at 5.5 months.


I DO love my toes.  I'm so flexible, I can practically stick them up my nose!


On Tuesday, Mommy introduced me to some sweet potatoes.  I wasn't sure I liked it, but I ate it anyway.  By Thursday, I was grabbing at the spoon trying to shove it in my mouth.  I got mad when Mommy pulled it away since I was getting sweet potatoes all over my face.  Hey!  It's yummy!  Don't take my food away.



I had another play date with Alex, although it was short-lived. We didn't even play together!  Alex was too busy crawling around after Rocky's chew toys.  I got bored waiting for him to notice me (hey! I'm not mobile yet!) so I decided to get cranky and sleepy instead.  Hopefully next week will be better.  I'm getting better at my tripod sitting though.  I'm more stable now, though I do still fall over.



On Saturday, Mommy went to Auntie Jen's baby shower so Daddy took care of me all by himself for a few hours. I only napped for over an hour for each nap, but I guess that's better than nothing.

Here I am on my swing.  I'm getting so big, soon I'm not going to be able to play on it anymore.  What bad timing, really, since I'm just now beginning to like it.





Here's picture of me happy (and droolly).









As I mentioned, it was a rather quiet week.  Here are some pictures of me for you to admire and enjoy.



My favorite picture...wazzzzzzzzuuuuuuuppppppppppp??




5 comments:

  1. OMG, look at those baby rolls! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big! He looks like Ryan in the swing picture, so cute. He and Alex are going to be BFFs soon with all their play dates! The look on Alex's face in that pic is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say, he takes after his old man! Yes, we love the rolls! Don't blink, before you know it, he will be walking and talking back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like me in that picture because he is squinting his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first and last pictures are especially adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete