Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Month Birthday! Feb. 22nd- 28th

The weeks continue to fly by and I continue to grow.  Can you believe I'm one month old already?  I turned one month old on Thursday.  So in honor of that, Mommy and Daddy decided to bathe me the night before so I can be nice and clean on my birthday.  I look rather content here...for the most part, I enjoy my baths.  I just don't enjoy it when I get into the water and out of it.



Other than my birthday, it's been a rather uneventful week.  My folks are taking pictures of me as always...it's like the paparazzi.  I am definitely awake more often than before, going for longer stretches of time between my naps.  However, because I'm awake longer, I think I get crankier later at night because I'm more tired.

This is the result of one of those cranky times.  After a feeding, Daddy took me to the living room to calm me down.  We ended up sleeping together on the chair.  Can you see me?  I'm hiding in the crook of Daddy's arm.







Mommy knitted this hat for me when she was pregnant.  But then she forgot where she put it until just a few days ago.  Now that my head is getting bigger, the hat isn't going to fit for too much longer.  Too bad she couldn't find it a few weeks ago.  Must be the "Mommy Brain" syndrome where you begin to forget things.










Here are some random pictures of me.





Uncle Mike and Auntie Jennifer are both back in town.  Between them, Auntie Nathalie and my grandparents, I was passed around at least five times to five different people in a matter of minutes.  I'm not a toy! although I AM very cute, if I do say so myself.  And to top it all off, I didn't make one peep.

I go in for my 4 week check up (a little late) on Tuesday.  I wonder how much I weigh now.  Any guesses?

3 comments:

  1. He's growing up so fast! And his hair all combed is so funny. Happy 1 Month Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to be getting more and more alert--so cute! Love the pic of Ryan and Elliot sleeping together.

    And, sorry Sabby, but perhaps it's better that he's outgrowing that hat because it sorta looks like he has either a nipple or a plunger on top of his head :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Elliot is bigger and heavier now...and beginning to find out that he doesn't fit some of the clothes that he is supposed to fit into...and I love the fact that he is making eye contact more consistently now. Can't wait to see him become more social!

    ReplyDelete