Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 51 January 10th-16th

Hello everyone!  This was a very quiet week.  We all had to recover from our Arizona trip.

Do you remember this toy?  Great Auntie Susanna bought it for me a few months ago.  I'm just now beginning to play with it.  Mommy had to help me get on it.


I was watching Grandma sing.  I'm stunned by her um great singing abilities.










Uh-oh.  I got caught pushing the button on Grandpa's amplifier.  It was fascinating...the screen turned on and off and on and off.


Grandpa ended up moving the gate further away from his toys.  Why can't I play with those toys??

Overall, I'm a pretty happy kid.












Except for when I don't want to eat.


Mommy had to pay Grandma $10 before she could see these pictures.  Mommy thought it was worth it.

On Saturday, we met up with some new people.  They didn't see me the first time everyone met because I was already asleep.  But this is Uncle Terrence, Auntie Verna, Tess, and Russell.  Check out Russell's hair color!  That's so cool!













Finally, Daddy was playing hairstylist again.  Daddy asked Mommy if I reminded her of a famous person's haircut.  Mommy said, "Oh no!  You Bieberized him!"  What does that mean?
Until next week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, Elliot! Don't let daddy style your hair like that ever again. Why didn't you eat your food? Was it something mommy made? We miss you a lot. Can't wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Bieber haircut is so wrong! It's hilarious that you paid your mom for pics--that scrunched up face shot was totally worth it though, haha! He's getting cuter all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so much cuter than Bieber!

    ReplyDelete