Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 30 August 16th-22nd

Mommy returned to work in the middle of this week.  She dropped me off at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a trial run on Wednesday.  I was unhappy about it and definitely very wary of the environment.  I was better the next two days, but my napping schedule is way off.  Mommy's worried that it will mess with my night schedule.  Hopefully I'll get use to it now that Mommy will be back at work consistently.

A few weeks back I mentioned we went to the Kite Festival.  Here's a picture Mommy found on Daddy's camera.  Too bad I didn't see that big doggy kite behind me that day.  It looks so cool!


It's been a rather uneventful week.  The opportunities of taking pictures of me doing new things decrease now that Mommy is back at work.  But, she DID finish a sweater she made for me.  I think I need to grow into this a bit more.  You can't see it, but there's a hood on the back.  It's the same hood I sported in my previous entry.





This is what I do some times when I'm riding in the car.  Hey, I have to keep myself occupied, you know.



Look what I'm doing now!  And I'm not cheating...Daddy isn't holding the end of the bottle like Grandma was when I was much younger.

We had the monthly get together with some of my parents' friends.  Aunties Rita and Melissa, and Uncles Jim and Phil were there.  Zach was there too although I didn't get any pictures with him on Mommy's camera.

I don't know what it is about Uncle Jim but I was so engrossed by him.  We were having a staring contest.



POKE!




Here I am with Auntie Rita.  I'm pulling her hair a bit.









I've been doing a lot of these kind of smiles lately.  Mommy and Daddy think I look like Grandpa Lam (photo courtesy of Auntie Rita).





I don't often have pictures with Mommy, so here is one that Auntie Rita took. I look unhappy though.  I was getting tired.  It was getting really close to my bedtime.











Another bath picture for you to enjoy.  Daddy (sigh) is playing hair stylist again.



Sunday was such a nice day.  It was warm (finally) so we went to the park.  It's not often that all of us go together.  Daddy's taking me down the small slide here.  Mommy's done it before with me, so I think I'm getting the hang of it. 



I even got to ride on an elephant!




I think my weird napping schedule is catching up with me (even though I went back to my normal nap schedule this weekend).  I fell asleep before 8pm on Sunday night.


Hopefully I'll get back on a better napping schedule this week.

2 comments:

  1. Elliot is so cute! All baby pudgy roundness. Zach really enjoyed hanging with the baby and he even watched fascinated as Elliot got his bath. Can't wait till they can play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new skills! And he looks so cute in that smiley pic--aww! And I love the staring contest with Jim, haha!

    ReplyDelete