Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 17 May 17th-23rd

So far, Mommy and Daddy have not seen a repeat performance of me rolling over.  Mommy thinks maybe it WAS a fluke after all.  I haven't been happy on tummy time lately (like I ever really am), so there's less practice time for me.  Too bad though.  They would've been thrilled to see it again.





On one of the rare occasions that I am ok with being on my tummy, I find what I'm seeing to be very interesting. 



And look how high I'm propped on my arms.  I did it all by myself.


One of the things I DO like when I'm playing on the gym is when Mommy or Daddy kiss my tummy.  I'm not quite sure how to react to it yet, but I do like it.


On another note, I found a new toy.  Well, new to me anyway.  Mommy and Daddy had it stashed in a corner for some time.  Auntie Melissa is letting us borrow it, as Zachary is too big for it now.  I'm not tall enough to reach the floor yet, but when my feet are propped up, it works out fine.  I think I like it, though I'm not sure just yet.






Here is a picture of me and Mommy.  See the wet spots on her shirt?  I did it.  I'm Mr. Drools, as Mommy calls me.












Check out my wet sleeves!  During this time, I found my feet again.  They aren't something that I look for, but when I do see them, I'm fascinated.



  I'm all about putting my fist in my mouth.  But here I am multi-tasking.  I hear it's a good skill to have.


By the way, the shirt says "I am the future."  Look at this face.  How can I be anything else?



3 comments:

  1. Elliot is able to concentrate on something so much better these days! He is liking the jungle gym more now that there's batteries in it and making all sorts of noise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distraction is key! It means a shower and eating sitting down for Mommy and Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at all the drool! And those series of pics in the green shirt are too cute; sitting like that he looks like a stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete